Information For Parents Addressing COVID19
- Before leaving home each morning, parents are to ensure children are not symptomatic (i.e. fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea).
- A new drop-off/pick-up system will be implemented. Students will be dropped off and picked up at the church’s portico next to the parking lot. At drop-off your child’s temperature will be taken before being allowed in the building. We will also be asking the parents to answer a few health screening questions. (We expect parents to be transparent and honest in communicating their child’s and his/her family health status.) Students then will be led to the classroom and immediately wash their hands.
- Children are not required to wear face coverings. Staff will wear face coverings. Adults dropping off and picking up will wear face coverings.
- Social distancing efforts will be made whenever possible.
- A handwashing routine will be implemented whenever it is necessary.
- Gym time will be done outside as much as possible. Indoor gym time routine will be held as usual.
- Snacks/treats for birthdays must be store-bought and sealed in its original packaging.
- Each day, all surfaces, school equipment, and materials will be cleaned and disinfected.
- If a staff member or student tests positive for COVID-19, the school will close until all staff and students are tested and found negative for COVID-19. (If you do not want your child tested he/she must self quarantine for 2 weeks) In the event that we must close the school, tuition will not be refunded. If the school year ends due to the pandemic, then tuition will be refunded.